Monday, May 24, 2004

Administrivia

If you've been here before, you've probably noticed that I've changed my layout. Instead of that nasty pea green that I basically yanked off of Blogger, I took the time to go through and customize the design to my own aesthetic preferences. I think that the new look is a lot easier on the eyes.

One good thing about doing this is that I've learned a lot about Cascading Style Sheets and have improved my overall understanding of HTML, and it only took a few hours during which I could be heard saying such things as "Where the hell is that damned indent coming from!"

I am certainly not a guru on the subject of web design and will never pretend to be, but I find that it's always good to expand one's sphere of knowledge.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .